The term ‘Blackwattle Careers’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Blackwattle Careers, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 29365491525, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - SERVICES
- Blackwattle Careers require payment in advance of the commencement of our services.
- Blackwattle Careers provide our services on an as is and as available basis.
- Blackwattle Careers disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the service.
- Blackwattle Careers reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or discontinue our services with or without notice at any time and with no liability to the client.
- Blackwattle Careers make no claims or guarantees that the information on this website will generate job interviews or guarantee that you will get a job after reading or viewing material from our website. The content provided is the opinion of Blackwattle Careers writers.
- Gaining employment is subject to many variables beyond our control of and to factors unknown to us. Blackwattle Careers cannot guarantee interviews or employment opportunities. Blackwattle Careers has no control over employer perceptions, personal preferences, the employment market or other candidates for the job. Therefore we provide no warranty that our services will guarantee or contribute to your success in gaining employment. We accept no liability for your failure to gain employment, lost opportunities or any other loss or damages.
- Blackwattle Careers services should not be used or relied on as the only determiner for your career or employment matter. You should consider your own personal circumstances in addition to the information received through our services.
- It is the responsibility of the client to supply Blackwattle Careers with all requested information. Blackwattle Careers is not liable from inaccurate or incorrect information obtained from a client and Blackwattle Careers assumes the client has been truthful in all areas.
- Our clients are provided with a draft version of their documents prior to finalisation. Blackwattle Careers requires clients to review the draft documents for errors, inaccuracies and confirm the draft documents within 5 days, thereafter the documents are finalised. No further revisions are available thereafter without an additional fee being paid. If a client fails to respond within the 5 day timeframe, the documents will be finalised and sent to the client in final version.
- Blackwattle Careers assumes no liability after the resume has been completed and provided to the client.
- Blackwattle Careers services are non-refundable.
- Blackwattle Careers are focused on providing you with a professionally written resume / cover letter and LinkedIn profile. We cannot guarantee that technical inaccuracies or typographical errors will not occur. If these errors do occur, your writer will work with you to resolve any such errors if notified within the 5 days of receiving the draft document. Thereafter, additional fees may apply.
- Technology means that there are differing computer software packages, screen sizes and external hardware settings that are beyond the control of Blackwattle Careers. We cannot guarantee the final appearance of the document on the clients screen or that of a third party. Our documents are provided to you using MS Word and PDF.